Thank you for your interest in our products and welcome to our
astragon Entertainment GmbH, Limitenstr. 64- 78, 41236 Mönchengladbach,
hereinafter called astragon.
1. What is this all about?In the following we would like to explain you briefly astragon´s attitude towards data protection, how we protect your data and what consequences derive from using our programs. We understand the importance of protecting your privacy. Therefore, it´s common practice for us to comply with statutory provisions for data protection. Additionally it is also important to us that you always know when we collect data, store and how we process them.
You may always retrieve this declaration under URL http://www.bussimulator-game.com/legals/.
To make sure that we are all talking about the same issues we like to define a few terms and to inform you that astragon complies with the German Federal Data Protection Act.
Personal data includes items of information about the personal or material circumstances of a specific or specifiable individual.
In other "non-legal" words: Personal data is all and any information which makes you personally identifiable, such as address, name, phone numbers, etc.. All other data which cannot be used for identifying you are NOT personal data!
Collection of data is the acquisition of data in respect to this specific person.
Storage of data is gathering, recording and storing of personal data on a medium for the purpose of further processing or use.
Data processing includes storing, changing, transferring, blocking and deleting of personal data.
2. When, how and why is data collected?
astragon itself does not store and process any data which
might identify you as an individual customer! The only exception,
however, may apply for the management of rights. For this purpose it is
possible to collect, store and process data. This is the only way for
us to verify that your installed software is a legal version. We do not want to disturb your
Having downloaded our product from a Download Platform, such as Steam, uPlay or Origin, personal data is being stored and processed in connection with the purchase and installation by the respective providers. To find out, which platform applies to you, please see item 3. We have no influence on this data collection.
3. I have purchased this software as Download Version. Does the provider of the Download Platform collect data?Depending on which platform you have purchased the software, data are collected by the provider of the platform. astragon has no influence and no access to the data.
You have purchased the software via the platform Steam. Steam is a service of the Valve Corporation, P.O. Box 1688, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA and Valve S.a.r.l., Regus City Center Suite 227, 26 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, Luxembourg. During the download, data will be collected, stored and processed by Valve. astragon does not have any influence on the data collected by Valve. astragon refers to the following privacy statement by Valve: http://store.steampowered.com/privacy_agreement/?l=english
4. What information is collected during the installation?Your new game uses a so-called DRM system. DRM stands for Digital Rights Management. This system is intended to ensure that only legal copies are installed.
For this purpose astragon uses the Steam System from Valve. Steam is a service of the Valve Corporation, P.O. Box 1688, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA and Valve S.a.r.l., Regus City Center Suite 227, 26 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, Luxembourg. During the download data will be collected, stored and processed by Valve. Valve processes the data on behalf of astragon for the aforementioned purposes on servers in the United States and Luxembourg. You agree that your data will be processed for the designated purposes.
The following data will be collected, stored and processed by Steam for the duration of the distribution of the game:
IP address of the user, MAC address and product key.
We refer to the following privacy statement: https://play.google.com/intl/en_en/about/play-terms.html.
5. Can I delete the data and/or find out which personal data are stored about me?
The consent granted herein is voluntary and may be revoked with effect for the future if astragon collects data for its own usage. Please keep in mind, for example, that you cannot use your program without activating the product key and astragon will not retrieve any personal data. The revocation can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of revocation the data will be deleted by the relevant company without undue delay. If astragon cannot arrange the deletion, astragon is obliged to forward the request to the relevant companies.
This declaration of consent can always be viewed under URL http://www.bussimulator-game.com/legals/.